MEDICATION SAFETY STRATEGIES SEMINAR
TIME: 1:00- 5:00pm
LOCATION: ALONG SM NORTH EDSA pacific corporate center unit 502 west avenue. near caltex (mint green building)
GSN-INTERNATIONAL SKILLS ENHANCEMENT AND EDUCATION CENTER (GSN-ISEEC):
Reconciling Medications Across the Continuum of Care and Medication Safety Strategies in the Health Care Setting Seminar
*PRC Accredited CPE provider with no. 2009-023
1. Medication Safety: Definition and Strategies
2. Medication Reconciliation: A Culture of Safety Strategy
3. Medication Reduction Error
4. Culture of Safety: A Strategy for Health Care Setting
Date: November 26, 2010 (1pm-5pm)
Speaker: Domar Manzano Camarao RN, RSO, BSN, MANc
*Registered Safety Officer (IBOESH & NEBOSH)
*Holistic Nurse Care Consultant
*Infection Control, Occupational Health & Safety Practitioner
Fee: inclusive of handouts, snacks and certificate with cpe units.
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY
Note: If you can invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), you are FREE on the Seminar Please refer them to me accordingly so i could note that they are your friends or classmates.
* You need to text me if you want reservations to include you on our headcount for seats, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
Globe - 09174990676 / 09062369315
Smart - 09286691300
lo0k for GRACEY..