DIALYSIS NURSING SEMINAR (CALAMBA, LAGUNA)
Saturday, April 9 · 8:00am - 12:00pm
HEMODIALYSIS, PERITONEAL DIALYSIS & KIDNEY TRANSPLANT: A COMPARATIVE VIEW ON THE MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC RENAL FAILURE
*PRC Accredited CPE provider with no. 2009-023
We are an accredited Continuing Education Provider of the California Board of Nursing. All GSN-ISEEC's trainings can be applied with Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in the US.
Accreditation Number: Provider No. CEP 14585
Date: April 9, 2011(8am-12nn)
Venue: CHOWKING BRANCH, Real Road Corner National Road (infront of SM Calamba) Calamba Crossing, Calamba CIty, Laguna
*Inclusive of handouts, snacks, 3 certificates with PRC CPE units
At the end of the seminar, the participants are expected to achieve an enhanced learning through
intensive discussion on the following subtopics:
1. Overview: Latest Approaches in the Management of Chronic Renal Failure;
2. Assessment and Other Technical Nursing Skills in the Care of Client with CRF;
3. Legal and Ethico-Moral Responsibility of Nurses in the Care of Client undergoing KT;
4. Determine the Latest Trends and Issues in Nursing And Medical Management of CKD
Speaker: Mr. Claudio T. Balles Jr. RN, CRN
-Board Member Director of Renal Nurses Association of the Philippines (RENAP)
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY
Note: If you can invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), you are FREE on the Seminar Please refer them to me accordingly so i could note that they are your friends or classmates.
* You need to text me if you want reservations to include you on our headcount for seats, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
*We also offer Basic Life Support with AED,Standard First, Comprehensive ECG Training, Comprehensive Wound Management and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
For more details/reservation/inquir