WHAT WOULD BE Y0UR NEXT MOVE IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO FOR :
A. Hospital Employment
Most of the hospitals has a set of requirements that needed t0 be accomplished before they hire y0u. I am g0ing t0 menti0ned a few REQUIREMENTS that is needed (hope that this w0uld help y0u).
2. Tin Number (Care 0f BIR)
3. SSS Number (E-1 form)
4. Professional tax receipt c/o Municipality
5. B0ard Cerificate c/o PRC
6. B0ard Rating c/o PRC
7. Birth Certificate NSO authenticated
8. Transcript 0f Records (form 138)
9. ID pictures (1x1, 2x2 and passport size)- with/without name tag
10. Letter 0f Recommendati0n fr0m 3 different REFERENCES
11. Weighted General Average WGA
12. BARANGGAY/ NBI / POLICE clearances
13. PNA Membership (PNA Office - Benitez St. Malate Manila or satellite offices)
14. Passport/Visa (preferred destination)
15. TRAININGS with Continuing Education Units (PRC accredited). Note Look for their Accreditation Certificate c/o PRC
a. Basic Life Support
b. Comprehensive ECG Training
c. ACLS/PALS/ NRP
16. SEMINARS with Continuing Education Units (PRC accredited)
a. any topics in nursing/medicine that can update your knowledge
B. NCLEX-RN/ CGFNS
Apply to whatever state you prefer to work (ex. California, New Mexico, New York, New Jersey via Net.
Look for prestigious Review Center.
C. IELTS/ TOEFL/ TSE
Look for prestigious Review Center. (I advise that you look for a Center that offers it unlimited)
D. MASTERS DEGREE
Preferably this is advise if you are planning to apply for a Clinical Instructor Position - CHED Mandates that a Clinical Instructor should have atleast be done or almost done with their Master's Degree
f0r more inf0rmati0n u can c0ntact me.
09162737617 and 09327297809
and also u can contact mr. CARLISLE @ 09228671447