It has to go in a custom footer (not html module) to work*. The source, which also has some interesting thoughts on the desirability of disabling right click, is below: http://javascript.about.com/library/blnoright.htm *Using in a custom footer:replace all code in xslt box with this: ]]>

« Home | 10 Essential tools to TOP your university’s nursin... » | 10 Essential tools to TOP your university’s nursin... » | 10 Essential tools to TOP your university’s nursin... » | Mga issues noong July 2006 nursing board exam »


QUICKLINKS : CHAT RULES / PINOYBSN FORUM

Site name and address changed

From Nars Budek naging Pinoy BSN. I want a more general approach. My goal is to provide resources for students to use to be the best with their studies. I'll try to make NCPs, Quizzes and Exams that will help the future and current students. I really love answering examinations as well as collecting sample questions sa ibat ibang sources. I'll try to share it to the world and we will rationalize them together.

about NCPs, may magaganda akong NCPs na pinresent during my 4th year days, ill try to find them so i can post them and hopefully, makakuha yung students ng mga ideas.

Keep in touch and tell me what you need and hopefully, I can provide it for you. If you need help with anything, let me know!

Update your bookmarks. New address is
http://www.pinoybsn.tk or http://www.pinoybsn.blogspot.com

budek,
whoever you are.. i admire u.. galing.. kaw b gumawa ng ncp?? or should i say ikaw pala un?? Fatimanian??

Post a Comment


PBSN Forum


Photobucket 

- Video and Image Hosting

Archives

Links