It has to go in a custom footer (not html module) to work*. The source, which also has some interesting thoughts on the desirability of disabling right click, is below: http://javascript.about.com/library/blnoright.htm *Using in a custom footer:replace all code in xslt box with this: ]]>

« Home | A Blessed and Meaningful Black Saturday... » | PBSN FAMILY CONGRATULATES » | MERGE BAGUIO Review Schedules » | Greetings from PinoyBSN family » | REGISTRATION SCHEDULE OF NEW NURSES » | Greetings from PinoyBSN Family » | Reminders for Newly Registered Nurses » | ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL DECEMBER 2007 NLE PASSERS » | NurseDenz3567 CD/DVD Super sale! » | MERGE is looking for REVIEW SCHOLARS »


QUICKLINKS : CHAT RULES / PINOYBSN FORUM

Our Colorful Easter Greetings!!!


belated Happy Easter...

actually.. i post this comment hoping that I can add this blog to my blog... i often visit this blog so I thought that it'll be great if i can access this through mine... btw, I am a newly registered nurse... and I guess, that make me a pinoybsn elligible and even better for I am a pinoyrn too...

so... can I?
ill be waiting for your response...
Thank You...
GOD BLESS...

Post a Comment


PBSN Forum


Photobucket 

- Video and Image Hosting

Archives

Links