JOIN THE EASTER EGG DESIGN CONTEST AND EASTER EGG HUNT CONTEST
1. Everyone is allowed to join the contest provided he/she registers on or before April 3, 2010 at 12:00 pm. A registration fee of Php 20.00 is required. To register, post a message on Patira and PinoyBSN's fan pages.
The message should follow this format: Type "Sali ako sa Contest!" and include your transaction number which is proof of payment of registration fee.
John Doe Sali ako sa Contest! Tran #123456789
Failure to post this message in BOTH fan pages will nullify your registration. The registration fee should be paid via GCash.
Payment of registration fee is through GCash. Go to any Villarica, M. Lhuillier, 7 Eleven, Tambunting, or your nearest Globe Business Center to settle your payments. Note: Please fill out the SENDER'S details when using the form. Also, present a valid ID when paying.
In the RECIPIENT section, the following details below should be indicated:
Antonio Robis Jr.
112 Malolos Ave., Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City
2. The deadline for submission of entries is on April 4, 2010 at exactly 12:00 pm (noon). Late entries will not be received, however, late entries may still post their submissions for the "Where's Eggy" Game.(Ira Mendoza and Nina Bermudez's facebook accounts fo "Where's Eggy")
3. The designs will be judged according to the following criteria:
4. A participant may submit any number of designs as long as he/she properly indicates that each design is his/hers.
5. Any type of design media may be used, as long as real eggs are used as the design canvas.
6. Duplication of design entries will nullify BOTH the duplicate and original designs.
7. Submission of entries. The final egg design should be photographed and posted in BOTH Patira and PinoyBSN fan pages. Upload your design on the fan pages' walls with the following message format:
Name, Title, Design Entry number, type of media used
John Doe, Untitled, Design Entry number 3, watercolor and colored markers
8. Judging of entries will be on Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 2:00 pm. Posting of winners will be done on the same day at 4:00 pm.
9. Claiming of prizes will be done the next day, Monday, April 5, 2010.
EASTER EGG HUNT "WHERE'S EGGY?"