« Home | "20th is a reasonable target", - Sto, Tomas »
QUICKLINKS : CHAT RULES /
Venue: Unit 502 Pacific Corporate Center 131 West Avenue, Quezon City
Tuesday, MARCH 2, 2011 · 8:00am - 5:00pm
this program is design to enrich skills and understanding of the concept of fluids volume and electrolytes status.
At the end of the training program, the participants will be able to:
1. Recall the history of Intravenous IV Therapy in the Philippines.
2. Review the physiology of fluid and electrolytes
3. Identify problems and treatment with fluid and electrolyte imbalances
4. Utilize nursing process for patients with fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
5. Discuss documentation in fluids and electrolytes.
6. Review the computations associated with IV fluids administration.
LECTURER: MS. MERCEDITAS TIONGSON, RN, MSN,
Fee:600php each, inclusive of handouts, snacks and 1 CERTIFICATE with cpe units.
* You need to text me if you want reservations to include you on our headcount for seats, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
contact 09162737617 and 09327297809
lo0k for GRACEY.