Health Delivery System, Inc. (HDSI) is a Healthcare Manager initially established by the Unilab Group to arrange and handle the health services required by its employees and their dependents.
In 2006, it expanded its reach and has since become the trusted Health Plan Manager of other corporations, including:
- Southeast Asia Food Inc.
- Nutri-Asia, Inc (formerly Universal Food Corp.)
- Healthway Medical Clinic and its MediAccess accounts
- Del Monte Phils, Inc.
- Papertech, Inc.
- Verde Foods, Inc.
- Manson Drug / Argent Business (MedExpress)
- FPD Asia Property Services, Inc.
HDSI today is committed to deliver comprehensive health care coverage that includes the following:
- Hospital Confinement or In-patient Care Services
- Out-patient Services
- Preventive Health Care Services
- Dental Services
HDSI performs the health care management activities and serves as a benefit manager to its client companies. It sets a standard in accrediting its partner health providers (i.e., hospitals, clinics and doctors). It develops appropriate benefits matrix according to the budget specifications of a client.
HDSI management has a wealth of experience in health research and studies. They have played active roles in the development and promotion of health products and other allied commodities in the country. Complement the foregoing, HDSI has its own Clinic (“Health First”) located at Unit 305 Level 3, EDSA Central Pavilion, EDSA corner Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City. The clinic renders the following services: medical, dental, pediatrics, ob/gyne, minor surgery; it also has its own laboratory, pharmacy, and x-ray facilities.
We are in need of:
- 16 nurses (COMPANY NURSE for Teleperformance)
- open for DOCTORS, NURSES, PHARMACISTS, & MED TECHS.
- Those that have no medical background are also welcome to apply
If your interested to apply just send your CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org or @ email@example.com.
Walk-in applicants are encouraged. Be there around 8am for the exam and interview.
3RD FLOOR Unit 305 EDSA CENTRAL PAVILLION, EDSA CENTRAL (Greenfield District) EDSA corner SHAW BOULEVARD