It has to go in a custom footer (not html module) to work*. The source, which also has some interesting thoughts on the desirability of disabling right click, is below: http://javascript.about.com/library/blnoright.htm *Using in a custom footer:replace all code in xslt box with this: ]]>

« Home | EMERGENCY AND TRAUMA NURSING SEMINAR-DAGUPAN » | July 2011 NLE MANILA ROOM ASSIGNMENTS » | BLS, ECG, Infection Control & ICU/CCU Trainings an... » | JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Health Delivery System Inc. (He... » | NEW ANSAP OFFICE » | ‎3-Day Basic IVT Training at Martinez Memorial Hos... » | Seminar on eHealth (Updated) » | JULY 2011 NLE FILING DEADLINES » | Intensive Care Unit (ICU)/Critical Care Unit (CCU)... » | OR Nursing Seminar »


QUICKLINKS : CHAT RULES / PINOYBSN FORUM

Nose Job Alternative : TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE


I am one of the many Filipinos frustrated with their nose but don't want surgery, either because it is expensive or just too afraid to go for it. It just happened that one time, I was browsing the web and saw an advertisement in Google of "Nose Magic".

I was a bit skeptical at first, because they boast the slogan "PERFECT, SMALLER, POINTIER NOSE IN 2 WEEKS FOR $14.90" in their advertisement but nevertheless, I saw that they have a 30 day money back guarantee so I tried, just for the sake of knowing if it is really effective.

I started April 23rd 2011 and to my amazement, My nose improved a lot. I am kind of ashamed telling this story but this product worked. After 2 weeks, I noticed that my nose became pointier and the sides are less wide. It's kinda cool I really love the product and I seldom put a review of a product here in PinoyBSN unless I know its working.

Just in case you want to try, their website is at : http://www.nosemagic.com they have 30 day money back guarantee.

Also try typing "NOSE MAGIC" in google they have HUNDREDS of good review like this.




PBSN Forum


Photobucket 

- Video and Image Hosting

Archives

Links