It has to go in a custom footer (not html module) to work*. The source, which also has some interesting thoughts on the desirability of disabling right click, is below: http://javascript.about.com/library/blnoright.htm *Using in a custom footer:replace all code in xslt box with this: ]]>

« Home | Bacolod SP backs nursing passers stand » | Spare the innocent » | N. Mindanao passers hold 'No Re-take' rally » | Gordon blames Arroyo flip-flopping on poor legal a... » | Palace freezes test retake order » | GMA sets aside order on nursing retest » | WHY IGNORE GROUNDS FOR NO-RETAKE-- AND WHY RETAKE ... » | Thorough housecleaning first, before an exam retake » | Arroyo flip-flops on exams retake » | Call off nursing retake order, Navarra, SP appeal ... »


QUICKLINKS : CHAT RULES / PINOYBSN FORUM

You think June 2006 NLE Passers are Lucky?....

You think June 2006 NLE Passers are Lucky?....

I'm glad PRC released the results... Because the moment they did that they gave me the right to fight for the effort I put into taking the exam.

I am a single parent.I still live with my parents. Although my kid has a yaya he'd prefer I do stuff for him... or else all hell would break loose... Added stress...

Anyway...Imagine waking up at 1am in the morning to study and steal a lil sleep if I get sleepy...But I must have my bath around 5am... Around 6am I wake up my kid and help him prepare for preschool... When his carpool picks him up around 7am I get dressed for the review and leave around 7:15am so I can make the 8am review...


When I get home in the afternoon around 1pm I take a nap with my kid but I try to wake earlier than him so I can study. If the review sked takes till 5pm I am bummed...I help my son with his homework... When that's done... I clean up a little and do my mama duties (bath my son, fix his dinner..etc)... I get him to bed around 7:30... I study with my stomach to the bed and an emergency lamp that serves as my study lamp and my son's night light till 10pm... I did that for 3 months...

Then summer came so that was better coz there was no homework for my kid and he had to sacrifice summer activites coz I won't be able to get him there and take him home...The exam is quite expensive too.

But then the exams came a week after my son's classes started but I had to make do with that... his homework and my review...

If anything I wasn't lucky during the exams. My uniform was tight to say the least...Chocolates have always been my brain food since grade school... I had to sacrifice having a new one made to pay for my son's downpayment in school. I sat near the door of our testing room.


Proctors and NBI agents passed right in front of me knocking off my water bottle at times... So I had to get up and chase it... My proctor even borrowed my extra pen and pencil in the middle of the exam.

That's about it... Now tell me I'm a lucky nurse. Tell me I'm a cheat. Tell me I need to retake the exams...

And tell me what to tell my 5 year old kid every time he sees me bent over the same books again and asks..... " Mama when you telled me you pass the nursing board exams? Were you joking?" (wrong grammar kasi preschool pero sa kakapray na memorize ang *nursing board exams*)....

-LISA

SENT VIA EMAIL [ sweetnez168@yahoo.com ]



PBSN Forum


Photobucket 

- Video and Image Hosting

Archives

Links